Thursday, July 10, 2008

Swimming Lesson

K lost her first tooth today!...and says to me, what a great day, it's a lost tooth swimming lesson day! Hooray! She's been pretty inquisitive about the whole tooth fairy thing and after the whole debacle with M, I found myself almost answering to questions like how does she know I lost a tooth, does she drive a car, how does she really know (all the while with suspicious looking stares), answering, okay, okay, she's not real! Suddenly it all seemed like such a deception. Especially when M just looks at me and shakes her head from side to side. Anyway, I decided not to tell it to her straight because, you know, the whole Santa thing, I didn't want to spoil that for her. But whatever happens, below are some pics of K's lesson today, this stellar lost tooth swimming lesson day.

Before it fell out...the one that's a little higher than the others...I had no idea she had such long teeth!


Getting ready.


Here we go!










Looking for the ring...


...found it!


Hey there you with the missing tooth!


Stellar times.

1 comment:

withafullbelly said...

OH! You saw my very new blog! And you are such an expert already! Great photos!!
I am just learning...today I signed up with adsense ...which puts advertisement links on my ad and in the future will make me a lot of money! I chose to display only ads relevant to the content of my blog...5 minutes later I had a huge ad flashing a red condom on my blog! I was horrified! I could not take it off! Was it the mushrooms?! I don't understand... so if you see horrible things on my ad please realize that I am still learning!

PS. If you need condoms would you click on the ad on my blog? I get paid for clicks! (LOL)