Thursday, August 21, 2008

I was challenged...

So, on a blog that I read, the blogger challenged those of us mommybloggers out there in the bloggy world to take a picture right at that moment of the condition of the room we were in right then. I took one look at my kitchen and thought, this is the perfect moment! Okay, in my defense, I just got back from the store and hadn't gotten all the groceries put away yet, (a job I hate...and I guess what's so humorous to me is just how long it took) and well, you know, it was a busy day! But you gotta love Snowy scrounging around for the corn nuts that someone had gotten into that had spilled on the floor.




Ha, ha! This is so great! Okay, it got picked up...eventually. Rockin' times!

1 comment:

cactus petunia said...

Hey, Ann!
Great pictures! What I love most is the fact it looks better than my kitchen does at the moment.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. If you want the notebook, it's yours...just email me.
Keep in touch,
Jane