Monday, September 22, 2008

Fuzzy Brilliant Fall

I don't really know why I wrote "Brilliant" above...I think cuz one of these days that's what the colors will be. But right now, it's not that brilliant. School has begun and I am back at work...only this time, it's 40/wk, thus the Fuzzy part. It is taking some getting used to. What else can I say. So that is why I haven't posted in a while...there just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day. I have some pictures to download off of the camera but where is that camera anyway? The little girls are adjusting to our new schedules...K gets to go hang with the big kids at school when I drop her and M off in the morning. It is pretty cute watching them walking in side by side, M with her 5th grade swagger and K with her backpack practically touching the ground behind her. Two days a week they hang out with the kids outside the building. One day they played Marco Polo and had a lot of fun. The other three days a week they go into the before-school care program. K is already growing tired of this arrangement...she wants to hang out on the sidewalk every morning. M is taking great care of K and getting her to class when the first bell rings before she heads off to her own...okay, so it pays in allowance, but who's counting! She's a good big sister. And K is absolutely stellar at pushing her big sister's buttons. She can really be a pain, I sympathise with M. But then again, M does get a little over annoyed. Oh the joys of sisterhood! And I mean that! I'm glad they have eachother. They will look back fondly on these times. And so will I.

1 comment:

Butterfly Blurbs said...

I'm so glad you got a job, but 40 hrs a week? Big change. Give the girls a hug for me. Debbie